Develop mindful professional skills – help children thrive
Meditation has come a long way since we created the Connected Kids programme. When we started out (nearly 20 years ago) meditation wasn’t offered to young people. That didn’t make sense to us…so something had to change.
Since then, Connected Kids has helped shape a new landscape for teaching young people meditation with our international training programme. We have taught thousands of people (parents, carers and professionals) how to help young people with mindful skills.
Our Connected Kids Tutors work worldwide; professionally trained to offer children of all ages and abilities, mindful skills to help build emotional intelligence, resillience and kindness.
We specialise in working from an intuitive, child-centered space. Our approach is practical, intuitive and tailored to meet the needs of all young people – including trauma, SEN, autism and ADHD.
We teach you how to ‘tune in’ – so you can teach young people meditation skills that connect to their interests, their needs and their abilities.
Connected Kids is a special programme for special people. It’s more than just a course. It’s a highly skilled course that takes you on a personal development journey, We hope you can join us and become a pioneer of peace.
You’ll learn how to…
- keep kids and teens motivated by creating meditations and mindful activities they will love
- develop the skills to customise a teaching meditation programme that meets their needs and abilities
- connect with our wonderful ‘peace pioneers’ – the affectionate name we have for our online community of tutors like you!
- develop advanced skills that take your reach to the micro or macro level – depending on your intention for changing the world!
You can check out the syllabus of our online professional course.
Become a professional meditation teacher – kids/teens
How would you like to learn?
We offer you a choice of 2 learning styles –
- online – self directed modules (and online, live classes) – 13 modules of information that is interactive with recordings and videos (approx 26 hours of study) along with 3 x 2 hour live online teaching sessions with a Connected Kids Trainer (using Zoom).
- or face to face training (UK, Ireland, Spain) over 3 days with a professional Connected Kids Trainer.
Either way, you will develop the teaching skills to deepen your practice, and your work in creating a heart-centered approach to teaching young people meditation. You can check out our current schedule – online/in-person.
The professional course costs £1111. This gives you lifetime access to the training modules and covers all other costs of assessment and support. It automatically includes the foundation course at no extra cost. If you are outside the UK, check this out in your local currency here.
Connected Kids is an extraordinary course…
We have people from all walks of life who have joined the Connected Kids programme – teachers, psychologists, mental health experts, yoga teachers, therapists, counsellors, social workers and parents or carers who want to start a new career and teach in…
Ready to help young people thrive?add to basket
Professional Assessment for Certification
After attending the Connected Kids Professional training course, you have 12 months to complete practical assessment work; designed to build your confidence and mentor you through your teaching practice. This includes
- completing 10 case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- 1 x audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- a teaching meditation business essay – to give you the confidence to set up a professional practice
- *police/PVG check
- completion of a written test
*PVG/criminal record checks; we require a copy of a basic disclosure/police check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure/police certificate was issued (certificate date must be valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).
This insurance to teach as a Connected Kids Tutors along with your Professional Connected Kids Tutor certificate, will enable you to work privately with families as a Meditation Tutor and satisfy the requirements of organisations and the education sector who are seeking professional services from a Children’s Meditation Teacher.
Accredited by IMMA
Meet some of our Connected Kids Tutors
Join our mailing list for inspiration or our training scheduleConnect!