Become a professional meditation teacher
The Connected Kids programme, 20 years ago, pioneered the idea of teaching meditation to kids.
Since then our training programme has grown internationally teaching thousands of people who have become meditation teachers for kids and teens – *Connected Kids Tutors.
From Australia to the Columbia, Canada to Taiwan …we have trained tutors who are helping children of all ages and abilities with mindful skills.
Our purpose is to give you the skills, understanding and confidence to help young people build their emotional intelligence, resillience skills and an inner reservoir of kindness.
A mindful, child-centered approach
We specialise in working from an intuitive, child-centered approach. Our training is practical, intuitive and tailored to meet the needs of all young people – including trauma, SEN, autism and ADHD.
Connected Kids is a special programme for special people. It’s more than just a training session and we are dedicated to helping you with your future work as a meditation teacher.
That’s why we continue to support you beyond the training with masterclasses, sharing good practice and a thriving online community of like-minded people.
It’s a highly skilled course that takes you on a personal development journey.
On the Connected Kids Accredited Programme, you’ll learn how to…
- keep kids and teens motivated by creating meditations and mindful activities they will love
- develop the skills to customise a teaching meditation programme that meets their needs and abilities
- connect and learn from our online community of ‘peace pioneers’ who have trained with us
- develop advanced skills that take your reach to the micro or macro level – depending on your intention for changing the world!
We have people from all walks of life who have joined the Connected Kids programme – teachers, psychologists, mental health experts, yoga teachers, therapists, counsellors, social workers and parents or carers who want to start a new career and teach in…
Professional Assessment for Certification
After attending the Connected Kids Professional training course, you have 12 months to complete practical assessment work; designed to build your confidence and mentor you through your teaching practice. This includes
- completing 10 case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- 1 x audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- a teaching meditation business essay – to give you the confidence to set up a professional practice
- **police/PVG check
- completion of a written test
**PVG/criminal record checks; we require a copy of a basic disclosure/police check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure/police certificate was issued (certificate date must be valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).
This insurance to teach as a Connected Kids Tutors along with your Professional Connected Kids Tutor certificate, will enable you to work privately with families as a Meditation Tutor and satisfy the requirements of organisations and the education sector who are seeking professional services from a Children’s Meditation Teacher.
Accredited by IMMA
The Connected Kids syllabus…
Meet some of our *Connected Kids Tutors