Become a professional meditation teacher
to help children thrive!
The Connected Kids programme helped pioneer the idea of teaching meditation to kids – nearly 20 years ago!
Since then our international training programme has grown through recommendations from the thousands of people who have become Connected Kids Tutors – taking meditation into their community to help kids and teens with mindful skills.
From Australia to the USA, worldwide …we have trained tutors who are guiding children of all ages and abilities with mindful skills.
Our job is to give you the skills to help young people build their emotional intelligence, resillience skills and reservoir of kindness.
A mindful, child-centered approach
We specialise in working from an intuitive, child-centered approach. Our training is practical, intuitive and tailored to meet the needs of all young people – including trauma, SEN, autism and ADHD.
Connected Kids is a special programme for special people. It’s more than just a training session and we are dedicated to helping you with your future work as a meditation teacher.
That’s why we continue to support you beyond the initial training with ideas, sharing good practice and a thriving online community of like-minded people. It’s a highly skilled course that takes you on a personal development journey.
On the Connected Kids Accredited Programme, you’ll learn how to…
- keep kids and teens motivated by creating meditations and mindful activities they will love
- develop the skills to customise a teaching meditation programme that meets their needs and abilities
- connect and learn from our wonderful ‘peace pioneers’ – the affectionate name we have for our online community of tutors like you!
- develop advanced skills that take your reach to the micro or macro level – depending on your intention for changing the world!
Connected Kids is an extraordinary course…
We have people from all walks of life who have joined the Connected Kids programme – teachers, psychologists, mental health experts, yoga teachers, therapists, counsellors, social workers and parents or carers who want to start a new career and teach in…
Professional Assessment for Certification
After attending the Connected Kids Professional training course, you have 12 months to complete practical assessment work; designed to build your confidence and mentor you through your teaching practice. This includes
- completing 10 case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- 1 x audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- a teaching meditation business essay – to give you the confidence to set up a professional practice
- *police/PVG check
- completion of a written test
*PVG/criminal record checks; we require a copy of a basic disclosure/police check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure/police certificate was issued (certificate date must be valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).
Este seguro para enseñar como Tutores de Niños Conectados junto con su certificado de Tutor Profesional de Niños Conectados, le permitirá trabajar en privado con familias como Tutor de Meditación y satisfacer los requisitos de las organizaciones y el sector educativo que buscan servicios profesionales de un Maestro de Meditación para Niños. .
Accredited by IMMA
Meet some of our Connected Kids Tutors