Teach children meditation (foundation) course (certificate)
Pay in your local currency
- award-winning online course for parents or carers
- certificate of completion
- flexible learning – lifetime access
Curious to Confident – helping you teach meditation
This *award-winning course suits the curious parent or carer who wants to introduce mindfulness skills to children or teens in their family but needs more confidence.
- *5 easy, online modules – which will walk you through each step of creating meditations to suit your child and how to deliver them in a way that children will enjoy!
- Lifetime access to modules giving you all the time you need to develop your skills
- Flexible learning – you can complete the modules around your schedule
- Adaptive ideas and mindful tools that can support all ages (toddlers to teens)
- Exclusive access to our online community of parents and carers to exchange ideas and overcome self-limiting belief
- Award-winning training – 3 awards: National Nursery Gold award, National Parenting Product award, and Mom’s Choice award
After purchase, you will receive an email with instructions and a passcode to activate your course access. Within the course you’ll receive handouts, and exclusive access to our online community. We refer to this course as the Foundation course as it’s the perfect first step for adults who want their children to learn self calming skills (to reduce stress and anxiety) and are looking to secure a certification of completion.
*Mom’s Choice Award, National Parenting (Gold) Award and National Nursery Awards – approximately 5 hours to completion.