Certification – Kids Meditation Teacher
As a recognised training school through Balens UK ltd and IICT, we can provide certification which will enhance your credentials as you become a Connected Kids Tutor.
2020 Dates – online classroom
These take place on the following days of each month and run consecutively (you choose your group and timeslot).
Group A -Mondays
- 24th August, 21st September, 19th October 2020
Monday sessions – 4 to 6pm –
or 7 to 9pm – 2 places left
Group B – Wednesdays
- 9th September, 7th October, 4th November 2020
7.30am to 9.30am – 3 places left
or 10am to 12pm– now full – email to join waiting list
Each session works to the UK (BST) timezone – you can find your time zone here >>>
What does the live classroom involve?
- Attending 3, monthly classrooms-set dates and accomodating different timezones.
- Group size will be small to ensure there is a good teacher to student ratio.
- Prep work for each online classroom
- We’ll discuss contraindications, coping with strong reactions, marketing your practice, learning EFT for fears, developing key meditation tools from the course.
What does certification involve?
- attending online, live classrooms sessions with the founder – Lorraine E Murray.
- You will learn new ways to enhance your teaching skills
- we’ll support your confidence – to overcome fears/obstacles about teaching, setting up professionally and charging for this life-changing skill.
- The work we do at this level is healing and transformational – allowing you to develop and lead meditations from the heart.
- We’ll move your ideas of teaching in your community into a clear plan
- You will be invited to list your details on our Connected Kids Tutor register.
- On completion of the virtual classroom sessions and passing the *assessment you will receive a certificate that is recognised by worlwide – (Balens UK and IICT providing insurance in 26 countries worldwide).
*You’ll be asked to complete assessment work; designed to support your practical skills and mentor you through your teaching practice. These include
- case studies of teaching children meditation (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- marketing essay,
- police/disclosure check – (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (date valid within 18 months the final online classroom session).
- written test.