Certification – Kids Meditation Teacher
As a recognised training school through Balens UK ltd and IICT, we can provide certification which will enhance your credentials as you become a Connected Kids Tutor.
2021 Dates – online, live classroom
These take place on the following days of each month and run consecutively (you choose your group and timeslot). All times are in UK (BST) timezone.
With Founder – Lorraine E Murray
6th May, 27th May, 17th June 2021
12.30 to 2.30pm
or 7 to 9pm
1 – 3pm
or 6 – 8pm
To book a session for any of the dates below – please email the trainer directly.
With Trainer – Chris Maxwell
30th April, 28th May and 25th June
9.30am to 11.30am
Each session works to the UK (BST) timezone – you can find your time zone here >>>
What does the live (online) classroom involve?
- Attending 3, monthly classrooms-set dates and accomodating different timezones.
- Group size will be small to ensure there is a good teacher to student ratio.
- Prep work for each online classroom
- We’ll discuss contraindications, coping with strong reactions, marketing your practice, learning EFT for fears, developing key meditation tools from the course.
Is certifcation important?
- attending online, live classrooms sessions with the founder – Lorraine E Murray.
- You will learn new ways to enhance your teaching skills
- we’ll support your confidence – to overcome fears/obstacles about teaching, setting up professionally and charging for this life-changing skill.
- The work we do at this level is healing and transformational – allowing you to develop and lead meditations from the heart.
- We’ll move your ideas of teaching in your community into a clear plan
- You will be invited to list your details on our Connected Kids Tutor register.
- On completion of the virtual classroom sessions and passing the *assessment you will receive a certificate that is recognised by worlwide – (Balens UK and IICT providing insurance in 26 countries worldwide).
*You’ll be asked to complete assessment work; designed to support your practical skills and mentor you through your teaching practice. These include
- case studies of teaching children meditation (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- marketing essay,
- police/disclosure check – (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (date valid within 18 months the final online classroom session).
- written test.