Pay in your local currency
Lifetime access to masterclass modules
Mindfulness trauma certification
33 CPD/CE points
6 in stock
Exclusively for Trained Meditation Teachers
This online masterclass gives meditation teachers training in trauma-awareness skills, intuitive skills, meditation and healing resources and tools to teach meditation and energy awareness to young people with trauma (up to age 17).
Develop the skills to become a specialist
- Learn how to teach meditation and energy awareness skills to young people with trauma,
- Guide them towards resilience and emotional well-being.
- Benefit from expert insights and interactive learning,
The Masterclass syllabus includes…
- What is trauma and causes of trauma
- Behaviours – the energy and meaning behind them
- Teaching Meditation – developing key skills and awareness to work with trauma
- Safety and ACES – teaching mindful skills
- Meditation Benefits – explore the impact of meditation and mindfulness skills
- Mindful Awareness – develop and enhance your intuitive skills to sense and connect to the hidden communication.
- Connecting the ‘dots’ – supporting awareness of energy and healing practices to bring grounding
- Selfcare & compassion – grounding and protection practices to avoid compassion fatigue
- Processing the journey – simple mindful tools to help young people process their experiences safely.
The course consists of 11, comprehensive online modules – carefully curated to include resources, teachings and information so that you have the confidence to bring meditation and energy awareness into your teaching meditation practice.
In addition to the modules, you will also be invited to attend a 2-hour online workshop and 3 online group sessions to support your journey. These are optional to attend within 12 months of commencing the modules.
For the full syllabus with detailed information – see here.
Pre-requisites for this Masterclass
- you have had a consistent meditation practice for a minimum of 2 years,
- you have regularly taught young people meditation for a minimum of 12 months.
- you have access to monthly/bi-monthly supervision with a healer, counsellor or other form of mental health support to give you the space and time to process what you notice and experience during the training.
Each module is a standalone module with an intention, resources, links, practices, recordings and further reading.
Once all modules are completed there is a certificate of completion submitted at the end of the final module.
If you are a qualified Connected Kids Professional Tutor, we will issue a certificate indicating that you are a ‘Connected Kids Masterclass Tutor; – with mindfulness and energy specialist in trauma for children.
If you are independent from the Connected Kids programme – you will receive a ‘Teaching Mindful Trauma to Children’ certificate.
Bonus for Connected Kids Members
If you are a certified Connected Kids Meditation Professional Tutor, you can save 50% off the cost of this training. Please contact us for the discount code.