Masterclass for Connected Kids professionals
Teaching meditation to kids and teens – online – live and recorded
Tuesday 27th April 2021 – 2pm or 8pm – BST (UK time)
This masterclass training session is exclusively available for our Connected Kids professional students/tutors who need guidance and support to help run meditation sessions online for children to teens.
Live ‘Connected’ Session – £44
The masterclass will run for 90 minutes and involves practical work to help you learn how to teach meditation online using Zoom software and Whatsapp.
- Pros and cons of different platforms
- How to make the session interactive to hold attention
- Maximising the use of Zoom (we will also include whatsapp)
- Lighting, music, webcam guidelines
- Adapting mandala, labyrinth, sound meditations for online sessions
- Guidance on timing, preparation guidelines
- How to cope with technical issues
- Helping children who have a strong reaction
Practical issues include – minimising background noise/interruptions, using music, creating online ‘rooms’, number of participants, setting boundaries, back up (if things go wrong!),
- Overcoming mental blocks to teaching online!
- Relaxation tips to keep you centered and grounded while using technology
The live session takes place at 2pm or 8pm on Tuesday 27th April 2021 (BST) – check Your timezone >>>
Recorded session only – £44
You can purchase access to the recorded session – limited access of 30 days from the live session.
Live and Recorded session – £108
This includes attendance at the live session and the recording will be included in your members login to online resoures, so you can review the materials with lifetime access.
Workbook – this package will also include a workbook that you can use during and post the live session which includes:
- Prep materials – pdf of our top tips for best prep for an online training session.
- Support from children’s carers – a pdf of our top tips of how to ensure the adults support the online session.
- Email templates – to help you communicate the prep and post needs of the session to parents/organiser.
- Pre and Post self-care advice for teaching online – a worksheet to encourage your personalised prep/post plan.
To join us on this session…
Just use our booking system to confirm your place
Live and Recorded (2/8pm)