We have a variety of options to spread the cost of the course with payment plans
We do offer special offers from time to time so it’s worth joining our mailing list in you aren’t in a rush to train!
We hope you find what you are looking for here… but please email us if you have a question.
This workshop includes:
- *1 day course – how to teach your kids meditation (9.30am to 5pm)
- access to the expertise of the founder Lorraine Murray (London/Edinburgh) or experienced trainers (Belfast/Dublin/Swanage/Nottingham)
- PLUS copy of Lorraine’s book ‘Calm Kids – Help Children Relax with mindful activities’
- PLUS lifetime access to online resources
- Lifetime access to online resources
- PLUS a certificate of attendance with 6 CPD points
- PLUS access to the exclusive online Connected Kids™group on to share good practice, questions and ideas.
*Due to COVID-19 we are only offering our training sessions via our online programme. We will review this by the end of July 2020
The training includes:
- *3 days (9.30am to 5pm each day) with author and Connected Kids founder Lorraine Murray (London/Edinburgh) or experienced trainers (Belfast/Dublin/Swanage)
- PLUS a Professional Kids Meditation Teacher manual
- PLUS a copy of Lorraine’s 2nd book ‘Connected Kids ‘ for working with autism, adhd and special needs
- PLUS lifetime access to online training resources to support your professional teaching practise
- PLUS an exclusive invitation to join the Connected Kids Tutor register.
- PLUS Professional Connected Kids Tutor certificate (recognised and approved by IICT and Balens UK)
- PLUS access to an online Connected Kids™group to share good practice, questions and ideas.
- PLUS access to the founder via 121 support
- PLUS exclusive discounts on further training with Connected Kids and partners
The total course costs £894 plus vat – Payment of the deposit £325 plus VAT secures your place. Please note that we limit the size of the course to ensure a high standard of teaching. Please see Terms and conditions.
* Due to COVID-19 we are only offering our training sessions via our online programme. We will review this by the end of July 2020
Please note that we have now included guidance and training on how to to teach kids/teens meditation online to ensure you can reach students far and wide!
Will your employer fund this?
If your organisation is paying for you to attend, we can arrange invoices for payment – and discounts for multi-users. Please contact us to arrange this).
Available for the online professional training programme- more info >>>