Create meditations your kids will love!
Learn online – Foundation Connected Kids – £239
With nearly 20 years experience, our award-winning online course teaches you how to create meditations and mindful activities that really connect with your kids or teen’s needs.
This course involves self-directed study; study at a time to suit your schedule!
PLUS Lifetime access – to the online foundation modules so that you can revisit and refresh!
PLUS an exclusive invitation to join our international, online community of foundation students to share good practice and ideas.
PLUS special COVID-19 advice – how to help your kids cope with the world lockdown, school transitions and anxiety from self isolating during COVID-19.
PLUS bonus resources will be added when you complete the course!
This course is for you if you want to share the benefits of meditation with your children and teens.
By teaching young people meditation you will help them…
- reduce anxiety and stress,
- enjoy a sense of wellbeing
- strenthen emotional intelligence
- help focus and concentration
- self-regulate behaviour.
We specialise in working with kids with SEN including those on the autistic spectrum, with ADD, ADHD or trauma.
- how stress affects the mind, body and emotions and how meditation helps
- the health benefits of mindfulness for children and teens
- developing a meditation to match the age and stage of your kids/teens.
- creating a meditation space in your home
- creating unique meditations your children will love!
- how to encourage your kids to practice meditation!
- the benefits of meditation for children with ADHD or autism or other special educational needs.
The course includes 5 practical modules:
- Module 1 – What is kids/teen’s meditation?
- Module 2 – How to get started creating meditations your kids will love
- Module 3 – How to create a meditation that keeps children connected
- Module 4 – Expanding your ideas that meet age and stage.
- Module 5 – The family wellbeing benefits of teaching your children meditation
On completion you will receive an online foundation Connected Kids certificate.
We have received the following awards for the Connected Kids Foundation Course:
- Silver award from ‘Mom’s Choice – Honouring excellence in family-friendly media, products and services.’
- National Parenting Product Awards for 2018.
- National Nursery Gold award in December 2019
The Connected Kids foundation course has 5 modules. Each module takes an average of 1.5 to 2 hours which includes reading, listening to videos/podcasts, links to useful information and practising of course!
It really depends on your schedule and your experience of meditation. We award 12 CPD points for this course. You have lifetime access so you can go at your own pace.
“Though I have worked with children and meditation before both here in NZ and in England, your course opened more doors and options for for me to use.” J Smith
How much does it cost?
The online foundation course costs *£239 (includes UK tax – vat)
After purchase you receive a code that activates the course – on activation you have 6 months access (though some of the recordings you can download and keep).
Pay it forward
To help encourage everyone to teach kids meditation… we are running a special ‘pay it forward’ programme for 2021,
For every online foundation course purchased we will pay it forward. This means that after you have purchased the course, you can nominate a friend or colleague to receive the foundation course for free or we can put it onto your ‘pay it forward list’ and we’ll allocate it to someone who needs it but can’t afford to take the course. If you wish to nominate someone after your purchase, please email us their name and email.
Unfortunately we can’t include the payment plan options in this offer. You will have 28 days to nominate a friend for the online foundation course.
You can change your mind within 14 days – please check our terms for more information.