Professional Kids Meditation Teacher
Our professional training automatically includes the foundation course but moves it into an accredited, certified Level.
After this traning, our meditation teachers can teach meditation professionally to kids/teens in:
- school/educational organisations,
- local authority mental health services
- local youth groups,
- private youth-related organisations
- private groups – organised in your community
- private, 121 sessions
- and/or as part of your current profession (school teachers, learning assistants, counsellors, educators, psychologists, therapists, yoga teachers).
Our certified programme is recognised by IICT and Balens UK and offers CPD accreditation.
After attending the Connected Kids Professional level of training you will have 12 months to complete practical assessment work; designed to build your confidence and mentor you through your teaching practice. This includes
- case studies (5 x group and 5 x 121 sessions),
- audio/video recording of delivering a meditation to children,
- business/marketing essay,
- written test.
*PVG/criminal record checks (or equivalent); we require a copy of a basic disclosure check (or equivalent in your country) to confirm that you have a clear history with no criminal charges at the time your disclosure certificate was issued (certificate date must be valid within 18 months of the Connected Kids training).
Through Balens UK our training programme is approved for professional teaching meditation practice – and we have also secured this with IICT for our students outside the UK (recognised in 27 countries worldwide)
This insurance to teach as a Connected Kids Tutors along with your Professional Connected Kids Tutor certificate, will enable you to work privately with families as a Meditation Tutor and satisfy the requirements of organisations and the education sector who are seeking professional services from a Children’s Meditation Teacher.
Members of IMTA and the Mindfulness Association