Become a professional meditation teacher
…and spread the cost
If you want to train to teach children meditation on a professional basis we have 3 payment plan options – for our online Professional course
You’ll learn how to…
- keep kids and teens motivated by creating meditations and mindful activities they will love
- develop the skills to customise a teaching meditation programme that meets their needs and abilities
- connect with wonderful ‘peace pioneers’ – our online, international community of people like you!
- develop advanced skills that take your reach to the micro or macro level – depending on your intention for changing the world!
- receive accredited certification to practise professionally (accredited by IMMA and IICT)
There are limited places…
We have a restricted number of places for our payment plans for the remainder of 2022.
Once we reach our limit, these options will no longer be available.
Each payment opens up access to different stages of the course.
3 month option – £377/month
Pago 1 £377 – Access to first 5 online modules of the professional course
Pago 2 £377 – releases the remainder 8 modules
Payments 3 £377 – gives you access to the online, live classes (attendance required to gain accredited certification).
(approx cost is $1500/EUR 1350)
6 month option (£199/month)
Pago 1 £199 – Access to first online 5 modules of the professional course
Payments 2 to 5 £199/month – gradually releases the remainder 8 modules
Payments 6 £199– gives you access to the online, live classes (attendance required to gain accredited certification)
(approx cost is $1550/EUR 1400)
9 month option (£144/month)
Pago 1 £144 – access to first online 5 modules of the professional course
Payments 2 to 8 £144 /month – payments 2 to 6 release the remainder 8 modules. Payment 9 gives you access to the required online, live classes to certification.
(approx cost is $1700/EUR 1550)
Or a one payment purchase of £1,111
Guidelines to help you make the best choice
- The difference for each payment plan reflects the admin work involved to offer these options.
- If you want to check the exact amount in your currency (please remember it will fluctuate) we recommend this link. www.xe.com
- If you need to take a payment break, that’s okay. We allow one payment break of a maximum of 6 months. Please check our condiciones should you default on payment. We just need your instructions in writing (email… and confirmed receipt by us) before the next monthly payment is due.
- You’ll have lifetime access to the online modules (see condiciones). Within 12 months of starting the plan you will have booked in to attend our online, live classes (various dates released throughout the year) and extensions are available if life gets in the way!
- We can provide company receipts for tax.
- If you want to complete the course sooner, you can stop the payment plan and pay the remainder due.
- You can check out the programa de estudios of our online professional course. Current live online class dates are listed aquí. New dates continually released.
- You can set it up using your debit (checking) or credit card – you can checkout as a guest or through your paypal account. (Connected Kids use paypal to process the payment but you don’t need a paypal account)
- The one-payment option saves you money and gives you full access to the course from your moment of purchase.