Talk to the Founder of Connected Kids
The consultation gives you the opportunity to have 121 time to ask questions about teaching meditation, such as…
- how to motivate young people to practise meditation
- how to create child-centered meditations to interest young people (and keep them focussed!)
- how to teach meditation (so it works successfully each time!)
- how to access practical resources, good ideas and an online community with the same intention as you.
- how to develop your plans to take this into your community, family and workplace in a way that reflects your needs and interests.
Each call is a max of 45 minutes. After the live, online consultation, we’ll send you a recording of a mini-backstage tour of our connected kids programme modules.
Lorraine is an expert and author, who has worked with kids of all ages and abilities including those with SEN, autism, ADHD and trauma.
The zoom session takes place online – all you need is your phone/computer and an internet connection!